Your satisfaction is our main priority, so if you’re unhappy with any of our products, we will try our best to offer you an exchange for a product you prefer or request for a refund within 7 days. You may exchange/return any item that you have ordered from us (unless otherwise stated on the product page) if:
-You aren’t happy with the quality of the jewellery you received
-You chose the wrong size and you’d like to exchange it for an identical product
-The product is not what you expected, and we stock another product you would prefer
For your exchange/refund to be approved, please make sure you meet the following criteria:
-Exchanges and refunds must be authorized by our team by email within 7 days of receipt of the product or products you wish to return.
-We should receive the item you are exchanging/refunding in its original condition and original packaging within 14 days of your receipt of the product
-If the original tags have been removed from your returned item, we may refuse your request to exchange the product
-Please note that your original shipping charges are not refundable
-Customers are welcome to exchange their jewellery for a product that has a higher value than they originally paid, and simply pay the difference. If you would like to select a piece with a lower retail value, the difference in price would not be refunded.
-The costs associated with the return are the responsibility of the customer. You can ship with any carrier of your choice. It is recommended to get a tracking number so that you are protected in the event of theft or loss during delivery to us.
We are unable to accept returns of any jewellery that has been personalized or engraved. Items that are discounted in our final sale section are also non-exchangeable.
Have you received an item that is faulty or defective? We can only apologise for the inconvenience this must cause, and we want to make it up to you! Please contact us at email@example.com so that we can send out a new (and improved) version as quickly as possible.
Arranging Your Exchange: It’s as Simple as One, Two Three!
1. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an exchange form. Complete the form in full and then place it in a padded envelope alongside the item you are returning: please include your order number on the outside of your package.
2. Ship your parcel to us to the below address. Please note that we will be unable to offer reimbursement for any postage or packaging costs.
TIJO JEWELLERY COMPANY
P.O. Box 33382
SHEUNG WAN POST OFFICE
3. Sit back and relax! We will process your exchange as quickly and as efficiently as possible: you’ll be wearing a new piece of jewellery that you love in no time!
Please check out Our Exchange Policy for more details.
**As the ongoing COVID situation has affected major carriers and flight routes, we are sorry if the delivery of your parcel is delayed. We hope that the global situation will be improved soon so that our pieces can reach you quickly again.**
We currently ship to these following countries (listed in no particular order):
· APAC: Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, Indonesia, India, Mongolia
· Americas: United States, Canada, Mexico
· Europe: United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Finland, Luxembourg, Austria, Denmark, Spain, Hungary, Ireland, Switzerland, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Romania, Estonia, Portugal, Slovakia, Greece, Latvia
One of the questions we are most frequently asked is how long will you have to wait to receive your order. The answer is that all of our orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days of your ordering, unless it says otherwise within the product description. Multiple item orders will be shipped together when the final item in the order is ready. If you’ve placed a large order and you just can’t wait, you can request multiple shipments in this situation. Simply contact our team at email@example.com to arrange this.
How soon your order will arrive will depend on where in the world you are. Average transit times for different regions are listed below. Express shipping is also available on request.
· Asia: 3-7 business days
· America & Canada: 7-14 business days
· International: 10-15 business days
If you are ordering from overseas then , as the recipient of an international shipment, you may be responsible for paying important duties, customs brokerage fees, and local taxes. We have no control over these government-imposed charges, and it is important to note that they vary greatly from country to country. If you’re concerned about the cost of these charges then please contact your local customs office for information before you place your order.
We want to help you ensure that your jewellery remains as flawless and beautiful as the day you purchased it. That means keeping it clean, protecting it, and keeping it safe. The good news is, that’s all much easier than you might think! Here are some essential do’s and don’ts for cleaning and caring for your new piece of fine jewellery:
1 Rinse your jewellery regularly in tepid water and then gently brush it with a soft toothbrush. This will help to loosen and remove any buildup of dirt and debris: A baby toothbrush would be perfect for this.
2. Check your jewellery piece before you wash it. Any loose stones or fittings should be repaired before cleaning.
3. Allow your jewellery to dry completely before you store it: patience is a virtue here! Reducing the moisture surrounding your piece before you store it will protect it from any damage.
4. Keep your precious jewels away from perfume. Whilst your favourite perfume might smell fantastic, it also contains chemicals that will react with the precious materials, causing them to tarnish. Our advice is to allow your perfume to dry for 10 mins before you pop your jewellery on.
5. Remove all of your jewellery before stepping into the shower and your rings before washing hands. Much like perfume, the chemicals in soap will cause your jewellery to lose its lustre over time. For the same reason hand cream, body lotion and other creams should be applied without your jewellery on.
6. Your beloved jewellery should be stored in a cool, dry place as warmth and humidity can be damaging to precious stones. Placing them in a jewellery box or the jewellery pouch which comes with your order are some of the good options.
7. Take your jewellery off when you go to sleep.
8. Visit a trusted jeweller if you still need help with cleaning your favourite pieces: after all, they are too important not to be taken care of!
1. Never soak stone embellished jewellery in water: this can become trapped inside the setting and discolour the stone. Instead, wipe the jewel with a soap and water solution, and then dry it thoroughly.
2. Never use a cleaner that contains bleach. It will permanently discolour any gold elements of your jewellery, ruining the piece.
3. Don’t swim with your jewellery on, either in the pool or in the ocean. Both chlorine and salt-water will damage your jewellery and leave it looking dull and lifeless.